Villa Aliki

Staying in winter

header winter

Η διαμονή το χειμώνα

Staying in winter

  • Good climate
  • Beautiful, spacious apartments
  • A lot of possibilities for trips in the region
  • Superb views on sea, mountains and village
  • Fully furnished apartments
  • Attractive discounts for long stays

Spend the winter in Sout East Crete

The climate in the South East of Crete is very suitbable for long holidays. The average temperature in the Cretan winter period from the middle of January to the end of February rarely falls below 16-18 degrees during the daytime. In the evening the temperature can drop to about 12 Cº. In November, December and March you can expect temperatures from 20 to 22 Cº. Of course there are some days with rain, mainly heavy showers for a short period of time, but on the whole you can expect sunshine. Climat-wise, South East Crete can be compared to the South of Spain, Portugal and Cyprus.

The spacious apartments in Villa Aliki are very suitable for wintertime: nice living-room with comfortable seating, satellite TV and good heating for cooler nights, a well equiped kitchen, large bedrooms, a good bathroom and spacious terraces on the sunny side. It is not really an apartment, but more like a small house with all facilities. The view is breathtaking and so is the nature, especially in early springtime. You have the whole village and island for yourself together with the Greek inhabitants who are enjoying the peace and quietness as well. In the village, the supermarkets are open daily; some of the restaurants, cafes and terraces are open the whole year round. In the nearby city of Ierapetra, one can find a wider choice of shops and there is a local market, as in the Summer time, on every Saturday morning. There is a wide range of possibilities to go for walks, a drive and sightseeing trips in the surrounding areas. As a matter of fact, it’s the best time of the year! For longer stays lower rates apply. Send us an e-mail with your wishes and requests and we can give you up to a 35% discount for longer stays. If you want invite family or friends in your apartment for a week in wintertime: no problem there is space for up to 5 people, and there is no extra surcharge!! We can also help you find cheap flight possibilities and arrange an economic all-in rent a car.

 



staying in winter staying in winter staying in winter staying in winter staying in winter staying in winter

Why go to Villa Aliki in Mirtos in wintertime:

  • Good climate
  • Village with a reasonable amount of supplies
  • Village is not ´dead´ in wintertime
  • Cheap car rental could be arranged by us
  • A lot of possibilities to go for trips in the region
  • Beautiful, spacious apartments 
  • Fully equiped kitchen with microwave, coffee-maker, kettle, ceramic cooking,refrigerator with freezer, (use of) washing machine, in several apartments a dishwasher etc. 
  • Good bathroom, spacious bedrooms 
  • Television with satellite reception with among others BBC and Eurosport 
  • Free WiFi 
  • The balconies/terraces are always on the sunny side
  • Big terraces
  • Magnificent view, nice garden
  • A lot of privacy
  • Free books available 
  • Good heating for some cooler nights
  • Regular change of linen
  • Always somebody available in case of problems
  • Visitors can stay a week in your apartment for free
  • Prices are including electricity, water, taxes and so on


For a longer stay in wintertime the following discounts apply for Villa Aliki : For stays of a month or more: 25%. For stays of two months or more 30% For stays of three months or more 35%

We require a deposit of 20% within 10 days after booking, the other 80% is payable on arrival or transferable to our account prior to your departure.